Holy smokes, it’s March! Which means winter might be over soon but also, it’s time to bring back our monthly round up of tech links for non-profits. Some of the following links will be from January and December, so you’re not missing out on any content!
- Gutenberg News
With the Gutenberg editor revving up for release this is a great resource to keep up with the wealth of news and practical advice on working with it when it’s part of WordPress core.
- The Month in WordPress: February 2018
And if you want to go a little deeper, WordPress.org has you covered for more WordPress news from last month.
Tech + Web
- Newly Released! The 2018 Global NGO Technology Report
The report we all wait for each year is out! Download it now to see how other non-profits are using technology.
- 25 Must-Read Nonprofit IT Blogs 2018
If you’re working in non-profit tech space, these blogs will keep you updated on all the relevant news.
- How to Evaluate Your Giving Pages — Are They Built for Performance?
This is an “on-demand” webinar, which is to say that it’s a video presentation you can watch whenever you want about optimising your giving pages.
- 10 Emerging Trends in Online Communications and Fundraising to Watch in 2018
This was originally a webinar as well but here it is in article form with presentation slides.
- The Robots Have Arrived: How Nonprofits Can Make Sure They Save Rather Than Kill Us
More and more non-profits are using chatbots, here’s a practical article about how you might be able to use them and a bit of guidance on intergrating them into your technical strategy.
- Five Experts Share their Top Nonprofit Technology Trends for 2018
Always pays to stay on top of tech trends since they change and evolve so quickly.
- The Essential Guide to Content Formattting to Increase Time on Page
Keep you visitors longer for greater opportunities to engage them with your organization.
- Tips For Creating A Nonprofit Website Part I: Choosing Your Primary Audience
It’s such a hard thing to do – focus on just one primary audience for your website! Here’s some advice to help you along because the payoff is great.
- The Future of Work in Nonprofits: How Design Thinking Can Increase Your Impact
Design thinking doesn’t have to be about design solution but it does help to design solutions for all sorts of problems.
And there you have it, plenty of content to read and catch up this month. Come on back next month for the lates tech news!