Your website is up and running, you update it from time to time, maybe you post a blog entry here and there. But what happens if one day you wake up and your site is hacked? What if you decide to update your WordPress (or other CMS) and something goes wrong? Do you have a backup strategy for you website, or would you have to start from zero?
Do you have a backup strategy for your website?
- Yes! I do it myself. (75%, 3 Votes)
- No, I will lose my entire website if something goes wrong 🙁 (25%, 1 Votes)
- Yes, but I have no clue how to use these backups to fix my website if something goes wrong (0%, 0 Votes)
- Yes, someone else (webmaster, hosting etc.) does it for me (0%, 0 Votes)
- No, and I don't really care. (0%, 0 Votes)
- I don't know! (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 4