If you have a personal website, an online portfolio, a blog, or a business website – there always seems to be something that could be improved.
What are the biggest problems with your website?
- SEO (getting traffic from search engines) (45%, 5 Votes)
- Lack of new content (or difficulty coming up with new content) (27%, 3 Votes)
- Outdated design (27%, 3 Votes)
- It's difficult to update the content (18%, 2 Votes)
- Poor conversion rates (18%, 2 Votes)
- Glitches stemming from poor testing/code (18%, 2 Votes)
- Content organization (finding content is difficult or complicated) (9%, 1 Votes)
- Outdated functionality (9%, 1 Votes)
- Bad Hosting (9%, 1 Votes)
- Poor design quality (9%, 1 Votes)
- Usability issues (using the website isn't intuitive enough) (9%, 1 Votes)
- Design doesn't communicate your intended message (0%, 0 Votes)
- Design doesn't fit your brand (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 11