You probably use a dozen websites every day. You read an article here, search for a recipe there, make plans to catch-up with your friends, maybe you’re doing some online shopping, or maybe you’re planning a trip. You don’t have to own a website to know what makes for a great website. Furthermore, there are many websites that offer the same services or serve the same functions. So, this month I’m curious about the top 4 qualities that make you enjoy using one website over another, the qualities that make you come back and keep using any given website.
What makes a great website?
- Usability (100%, 5 Votes)
- Loading speed (80%, 4 Votes)
- Content Quality (80%, 4 Votes)
- Visual Design Quality (60%, 3 Votes)
- Mobile-friendliness (60%, 3 Votes)
- Small details (20%, 1 Votes)
- SEO ranking (0%, 0 Votes)
- Trendiness (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 5